As our neighborhood continues to evolve and utilize new technologies, a need has also been identified to develop basic guidelines for community use.
Note: These terms are a work in progress and are subject to change as we all learn to interact with each other electronically.
Timbercrest residents who choose to use the social media sites will adhere to the following guidelines. Posts that do not follow the guidelines will be removed by the designated moderators.
- Residents will not make negative comments about other residents on either site.
- Residents will not make negative comments about someone's home on either site.
- Residents will not reveal personal information about another community member on either site.
- Residents will not make comments that are off-topic in a given thread (If you want to bring up another subject, please start a new thread).
- Residents will not belabor a point they have been making via several posts.
- Moderators reserve the right to remove topics or comments that are turning the social site negative or hostile.
We hope that you find these guidelines fair and easy to accept. Participation in the community's social media sites are not mandatory and if the guidelines are not acceptable to individuals living in the community, said resident is encouraged to opt-out (or de-friend us). That being said, it is our goal to have as many residents as possible using the sites regularly to improve community engagement and communication.